Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Monday, July 18, 2011

A lovely walk and found a Zen moment

Monday.
Okay, so it rained again today, but this time I just grabbed the umbrella and headed out. It didn't rain for long and later this afternoon the sun actually made an appearance. Needless to say, I did not pick up the needles once today, I just went out to the gym spent some time in the weight room and did 5.74 miles on the bike. After I came home and had a late lunch the sun was starting to shine, yup you guessed it, out I went! During this glorious walk I came across a wonderful Zen moment:
, I love Eugene just for these random expressions of peace. They are found here and there, but they are always found. Eugene has a culture all it's own, I just love my city! Okay, so tomorrow I will put some love into my PIF project, which I may change from a beaded scarf to a cute little lined coin, notion baglet...we'll see, but definitely will get something on the needles; I'm thinking socks for sure. Until then!
~A glass of wine, a good book...

No comments:

Post a Comment