Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Friday, July 15, 2011

Nothing

Friday.
I have had such a great day today and I've accomplished absolutely NOTHING! Yay me! This is not to say that I have nothing to get accomplished, believe me, I have so many things going on right now hahhahaha. I don't know what's wrong with me. I have mad energy and yet did nothing all day but dream of more stuff I want to knit...like these. I have decided this weekend, btw is a 3-dayer for me, I am going to air my tires and take a nice long ride somewhere. In fact I think I am going to track down my bike path map and find somewhere to ride; log in some mileage; take my knitting and find a park. I've got it! I'll take my knitting and ride up to the park on Agate and take a little hike over for some fab ice cream at Prince Pucklers, a local estab that makes the ice cream themselves...YAY \0/
~Mmmmm ice cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment