Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rain in July, crazy weather

Saturday.
Rain, rain, rain...and more rain today. No matter, I still got out and got nearly 6mi in. I got my hair cut today and my awesome stylist, Carmen, also used a beautiful Henna coloring in it. It turned out wonderfully. The shades and highlights are perfect. No chemicals, and locally made; perfect all the way around!

Today I gave some love to finishing this cutie. I should have it finished this weekend. Then I am going to get my next PIF started. I have decided on a scarf and adding some beads to it. I am also going to dye some fiber to make a beaded scarf for Carmen and name it for her as well. I have an idea of the colors I'd like to make and the beads I want to use.

And speaking of beads, I went into Harlequin Beads today only to find it was business as usual..RUDE, RUDE, RUDE salespersons. Wow, and here I thought they had done away with that ritual, boy was I wrong! Alas, I am once again just to order online. It's a pity really, I prefer to support local business, but not one such as that.

Enough of that, there are so many better things. What a wonderful day it was. I was able to get out and walk, even in the rain (~: My mind is full of so many ideas I cannot keep up with it. I can only hope to get it all written out and proceed to begin in their creation.

~Life is wonderful...

No comments:

Post a Comment