Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Friday, August 12, 2011

Deer in the garden

Friday.
I live in town, well at least on a very busy street blocks from city center. So it was a bit surprising for me to hear from my neighbor today that there was a doe and her 2 fawns in my garden today. Oh, and did I mention, I live in an apartment and my garden is all in pots! It turns out the fam was enjoying some of the mint I have growing, crazy! I asked him if he took photos but he said his batteries were gone. No matter, I think it's kind of exciting to have deer in my garden...welcome, but don't eat everything, we like to share with others too!
~At least I wasn't greeted by a raccoon at the front door...

No comments:

Post a Comment