Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Saturday, August 13, 2011

A cloudy day

Saturday.
You know, some days are just too beautiful for words. Today was one of those days. When I went outside this morning I discovered one of my potted plants had been knocked over and a branch on my tomatoes had been broken; the deer have been back. It's all good though, they're just looking for something to eat. So, I aired my bike tires and off I went. What a fab day. I don't know how many miles I went, but I'm guessing at least 5-6 just out exploring before I finally decided on a spot to sit and knit. I brought my socks from the mystery sock KAL on Rav. I've decided to work chart 1 for the whole leg and then chart 3 for the heel. They're coming right along. I also registered for the Tour-de-Sock which starts Oct 1; I'm working on knitting faster to be better prepared, hahaha yeah right. And I've been invited to be on a team, so that's pretty cool too. Hee hee hee, we don't even have a name yet.
So, besides having worked on my socks today, I did get another bean out for Eric's stash and worked on Carmen's scarf. I really would like to have it done before Saturday next as Sunday is my appt and I'd like to give it to her then. This does not leave much time to finish knitting and blocking, but I'm going to work on it all tomorrow and try to have it done by at least Thurs so I can have enough time for the blocking. But then again, I'll probably be out riding first thing and then will get some knitting in. (~:
~And the wheels go round and round...

1 comment:

  1. I think that is so cute that the deer are thieving your tomatoes!

    What a nice day!

    ReplyDelete