Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mile 714!

Sunday.
Can you believe it? I just logged in mile 714! Only 286 miles to go for the 1000 mile goal for 2011, hooray! Next Sunday is the 8 mi preview for the ACS Women's Health 1/2 Marathon on Sept 4...which I am hoping to have my registration in on time for. But first things first and if I have to miss this one I won't be missing the Eugene Marathon in April 2012. I really don't want to miss this one though, I have been working toward this one for a while!
Okay, back to reality...at least for now. Tomorrow I find out if I have to serve jury duty. I'm taking the day off so I can find out where to report to on Tuesday in the event I actually have to go this time. I don't like to be late for anything.
I also did get some work done on the mystery sock KAL:
This photo shows the cuff and chart 1 worked only once, since then I have worked another repeat of chart 1
My WestKnits mystery KAL clue #2 has posted and been printing,however, I still need to reknit the last 4 rows to correct my mistake so I will probably get that done tomorrow. I delivered 6 cutie human beans to Eric today and now the goal is to make at least 1 every day so by the weekend I can have another handful for him. They are now making their way from his apartment into the hallway. This is so much fun! So I actually accomplished some good knitting this weekend and if I get off this computer for the evening there's no telling how much more I can get done tonight!
~TTFN...

No comments:

Post a Comment