Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Registered and progress

Wednesday.
Happy day! I'm registered for the Bike Commute Challenge; Throw Down Fun, fun, fun! This is scheduled to begin on Sept 1 and all I have to do is ride my bike to commute everywhere...easy peasy!
So far this week I have made this cutie, I call it the "Bean" sprout:

I also rec'd the new Teeny Tiny Mochimochi, book yesterday and I have to say, those patterns are adorable! It was hard to make a choice of what to start on first, but I narrowed it down to the dinosaur, pix to follow later.
As far as other progress, I have been making steady progress on Carmen's scarf, but alas, it will not be ready before Sunday...knit on, knit on, knit on! Yeah, and about the socks...well, those are still sitting in their bag, unloved, waiting for their turn. I am taking Friday off so it's gonna be bike to the park and knit some socks day.
So, even though I've not got much else done this week...I did clean the house, btw...I did get some knitting done!
~And now to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment