Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome September!

Thursday.
Well, it's Thursday and you know what that means...tomorrow is Friday! Hurray, and since it's also the first of the new month it's also First Friday Artwalk (tomorrow that is). Today the bike commute challenge began and I have already logged in my first 6 miles. I saw a lot of bikes out on the bike path on my ride this afternoon; nice! I have to go into the office tomorrow so I'm going to ride down to Eug station and catch the EMX out to work and then ride my bike home again. There's another 6 miles or more tomorrow, yay me. And by the end of this week, I'll also be over 800 miles walked for the year so far, that's just 200 more to go to goal...wow! I was talking to Cheyenne yesterday and we were discussing next year's goal, I'm thinking 1500? We'll see, that may be a bit aggressive, but I don't know, I did from 250 to 700 to 1000, so I believe I can do it.
Next month is Tour de sock, I'd better get with it and get Jamie's socks done so I can be prepared. Tonight though, I am working on the next page in the Teeny Tiny Mochimochi book...it's the fish pattern. I'm really in the mood to get a sweater for fall started, yeah like now! Okay, this has to be a new, doable goal. Not only start, but finish a sweater in a months time...can I do it? I think I'm going to give it a try. I want a hoodie, that zips up front, with cabling...the Central Park Hoodie comes to mind, but everyone has done that one. So maybe I'll do that one if I don't find another quick that I like. I think I'll go check out ravelry now for just such a sweater.
~TTFN...

No comments:

Post a Comment