Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A great day to stay in and knit socks...

Sunday.  The weather has turned off stormy today.  So with a large cup of coffee and my knitting I am spending my time indoors today and working on a pair of Embossed leaves socks,  I am finally up to the foot on the first one and hope to have it finished tonight.  I'm not sure how much time I'll have to work on them this week as I have a lot of overtime scheduled.  No matter though, in between I can make my sweet little Lovebugs.

It's getting holiday time, lots of people have a hard time over the holidays so getting these guys out now is pretty important.  I may not be able to change the world, but at least I can do my small part (~:

 ~Ready for another fab week...

No comments:

Post a Comment