Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Friday, April 8, 2011

New friends in the garden

Friday.
Wow, what a beautiful day has shaped up to be.  The sun broke thru this afternoon and has provided such a great day.  I've been off to the store and picked up more goodies for the back garden.  Today I added these beauties:
So tomorrow is all about the clean up back there and getting some planting done.  I'll be heading to Saturday market for more herb plants to plant directly, or maybe not, but definitely will be some back there!  Sunday is supposed to rain so after brunch with Helen, it's gonna be home to do some wool dyeing and weekly chat with Tab, and of course there is the spring swap I need to get on with and work on my socks for my pay-it-forward day.  And let's not forget to pick up that strawberry pot,  it's 1/2 off after all!
~Whew, it's a busy weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment