Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Monday, May 30, 2011

Tomatoes are in and Wisp is blocking

Monday.
Hooray, I finally got my tomatoes planted today and some of the other plants transplanted into larger pots; I hope they're all happier now. I love my plants they bring much stress relief, much love, much joy not to mention a welcome harvest of greens and fruits.  I thank the Universe for supporting me in my endeavors \0/.  And now the rains are coming again, but looks as though this weekend will bring some sun.  I can't wait, I so need to be outside for more than just 3 miles at a time (~:  Training is gong well for the marathon.  I know, I have until May of 2012, but I also know I need to be ready...I will  be!  So back to work tomorrow and the gym (it was closed  today ) and the blocking is going well, but is taking a while to dry.  It'll still get out on time so I'm not worried about it.  It is turning out so pretty.
~Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment