Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Friday, June 10, 2011

Umm, what happened to the sun?

Friday.
Ahh Friday, so glad it's finally here.  But where's the sun?  It's been cloudy all day and just when I was getting used to have the sun back; should've have known better :~)  I have to really work hard at motivating myself when it's gloomy out.  Today I've been working on my project, but I keep thinking of getting outside and can't seem to get it together...okay, I do need to get this project complete so I can get on to the next.  Maybe this is why the skies are grey today, so I will stay home and get something done.  Enough already, isn't that what evenings are for?!
~Roasted asparagus? Yes please...

No comments:

Post a Comment